Wednesday, September 11, 2013

White House Wednesdays: Sofa/Entry Tables

Happy Wednesday! For this week's White House Wednesday,  let's take a look at sofa/entry tables. I love how versatile these pieces can be; actually used behind a sofa to add some depth, in an entry way to create a welcoming space that can be functional for storage as well, in a dining room to serve as a buffet of sorts, the list is endless! 



The White House Table Co. 

This is the very first entry table we designed, similar to our dining tables. As with most pieces of furniture in our house, this one has a new spot parked behind our sofa.


The White House Table Co.


I love how this entry table is styled! The perfect balance of accessories. 


This dining nook just speaks my language. The distressed finish of the table and frame. The chalkboard. The use of texture with the baskets. I just love. it. all. It's functional as well, if you used the table as a buffet of sorts with meals. 


The White House Table Co. 


We created this entry table for DEFINE.Midland. I love the mixture of concrete and wood! I have been begging for a replica for our house :). 


source



Here is a shot of a perfectly styled and functional entry piece from the folks at Pottery Barn. If you are an open storage lover, this piece is for you! I love the idea of open storage (like the baskets pictured above), but I have found it's just not real life for me right now. I need to hide ugly things like toys and diapers that I frantically try to put away in the minutes before someone comes over :). 

What do you prefer? Open storage to display your fabulous trinkets? Or baskets to hide toys and diapers and clutter? 


Hope you have a fabulous mid week! See ya Friday for Friday Favs!

be blessed,

leslie 










No comments:

Post a Comment