Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Mantle 2013

So excited it is officially Fall. I may have put out my Fall decor on September 3rd. Don't judge. In celebration of the "official" season, I'm sharing our Fall mantle with y'all today. I'm also linking here, where you can find much more mantle inspiration! 


The White House Table Co.

This is a picture of our fireplace. The two lanterns, fire screen, and the sconces stay all year long, and I change up the accents seasonally or on a whim, whichever strikes first. 


The White House Table Co.

I stayed pretty neutral and with traditional fall colors. I have a slight obsession with all things mercury glass right now.  The pumpkins are a mix of Hobby Lobby finds from last year and a HomeGoods score from earlier this month! The wheat are also from HomeGoods (any other Midlanders LOVE that place like I do?). The mirror is a Kirkland's find from years ago. 


The White House Table Co.

A close up. I'm also loving gold/brass/metallic anything! I love to mix those with raw/weathered wood, as with the little drawer turned riser thing I find myself using all of the time! 


The White House Table Co.

I hope I inspired you to brave the lines at SB for your Pumpkin Spice Latte and break out your pumpkins and wheat to give your house a little taste of Fall. Let's hope the weather catches on to match my decor and mood. Soon. 

be blessed!

leslie 





No comments:

Post a Comment