Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Favs

Good morning to you! Today's Friday Favs is a completely random mix of offerings! Enjoy...

1. Miranda Lambert



My mom, sister, and brother- in-law and I went to her Locked and Reloaded concert with Dierks Bentley last night in Lubbock. She puts on a phenomenal show! I love going to concerts and hearing all of the artists' hits at once. I never realize how much I like some musicians until I hear them live! 


2. Faux Wood Fire Place


Click the link to find a tutorial to create this look for your fireplace. I have always loved the look of stacked logs in a fireplace, but was always overwhelmed with the thought of having to find all the wood! I might attempt this come winter...


3. Century Table Lamp in Gold from Z Gallerie


I have been loving all things metallic, as seen on my fall mantle this year.  I would love to incorporate these lamps into my decor somehow. They would add the perfect touch of glam to a bedroom, or an unexpected pop in a powder room or even office. The price tag is a little steep for my tastes, but I'm hoping to find a thrifted lamp with the same lines and introduce it to some gold spray paint :). 


4. Kraft Paper Roller 


What a fun way to leave special notes, reminders, or just doodle some artwork that can quickly be torn off when no longer needed. Kraft paper is one of my favorite things! I use it for wrapping gifts and for my kids to color on, but I would love to do something like this in our office. 


5. Sara Designs Crystal Wrap watch 


Funny story. I pinned a watch from Anthropology exactly like this one about two years ago. I put off buying it, and when I went to gawk at it one day, it. was. GONE! Forever. I was sad, but moved on. I happened to stumble upon this little gem a couple of weeks ago and fell in love all over again! It is definitely a splurge piece, but I told Clay I would wear everyday. Even with Nike shorts.


Here's a real life shot to give you a better look :) 


Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend! 

be blessed,

leslie 









No comments:

Post a Comment