Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Favs

For your weekend enjoyment, a list of my current favorites. In no particular order...



1. Hints of fall. Fall is hands down my favorite season. The colors, the flavors, the clothes. Everything. I may or may not have put out my fall decor on September 2nd. If Starbucks says its fall with Pumpkin Spice Lattes, its fall :). I was super pumped to see the first offering of fall ornamentals at the HEB today! 




2. The new Threshold line at Target. Everything this line comes out with, I could find a place for it in my house. I spotted these beauties while on my child free Target run yesterday. They made me happy, and almost inspired me to bake something. Almost.




3. Chipotle. My favorite are the burrito bowls. You get more of the yummy goodness of the inside of the tortilla without the whole spill over mess of the burrito on your hands. Midland is getting one, and needless to say, The Whitehead household is super excited! My husband is contemplating where he will eat dinner the other two nights of the week after it opens here :).





4. J. R. Watkins hand soap. I discovered this stuff at Target in Lubbock (are you beginning to realize my slight Target addiction?).  It smells so clean and light, and it actually makes your hands feel clean. I haven't spotted it in our Target store yet, but that's the beauty/curse of online shopping.






5. DEFINE. Midland. This gem of a yoga/pilates/spin/barre studio opened a few months ago in Midland (check out our FB page for pics of the pieces we made for them!). The classes are a great workout, the staff is super friendly, and you feel more like you are at a spa than a gym. They are having a grand opening party next Thursday night, so if you're in Midland, you should check them out! 

Hope you enjoy your weekend! 

be blessed,


leslie 









No comments:

Post a Comment