Monday, September 2, 2013





Hey there! So glad you stopped by to start this new journey with us! We started our little business, The White House Table Co. about a year ago off of a request for my husband to build me the dining table of my dreams. We have a really big dining room, and needed a looong table to fill the space. Not wanting to drop all of our $$$ on a ten foot table from a store, I started searching the web for some "inspiration."









Armed with my inspiration, I asked my hubby if he thought he could make something similar to these ah-mazing tables. Because he is in the business of making my dreams come true (most of the time, ha) he said he would try.  From a weekend and a few late nights of work came our first farmhouse table. 


I was in love! From there, we built one for a good friend, then her friend, and then a stranger who became a friend, and here we are now! We have been blessed beyond our imagination to be able to create these places of laughter, nourishment, and fellowship for our friends, and customers turned friends. Our goal for this blog is to showcase our products, as well as the process behind creating them! There will also be some tutorials, inspiration boards, before and afters of our house renovations, and more. We are SO delighted to have you with us on this journey! One more picture of our farmhouse table, in our house styled for the summer...which has already been changed for the fall :).  Enjoy the holiday weekend! 



be blessed,

leslie 



No comments:

Post a Comment