Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Tablescapes

October 1st. Finally. I feel like it is officially the Fall season (we'll ignore the fact that the high today is 92). One of my favorite ways to decorate for the seasons is "tablescapes." I have a Pinterest Board dedicated to the topic. Being that we are a table company, its fitting that I show you how I decorate ours! 




I had to throw in a detail shot of our table legs, just for grins :).









I continued the mercury glass theme from the mantle with more pumpkins from HomeGoods and some taper/votive holders I got at Target last Christmas. The gold pumpkin-on-a-stick is also from HomeGoods. The table runners are from World Market. I saw them layered like this in the store and LOVED the idea! Think of how versatile the extra wide burlap runner will be for many seasons! The cotton garland is ParkHill, and one of my obsessions. The placemats are Dillard's from years ago, the plates are Souther Living at Home (now Willow House, but this pattern is discontinued). The goldware was my sisters and I "inherited" or stole it...it depends on who you ask :).  I absolutely LOVE the goldware right now! 






I also put together a fun "miniscpae" on our breakfast table. We eat there most everyday, so anything elaborate is out of the questions. In Clay's opinion, anything more than a table top and paper plates is over top, though :).









The cute tea towel with the pumpkin pie recipe is Threshold by Target. The napkin picks are from Hobby Lobby. Chargers are Southern Living at Home, and the silver chargers are thrifted. 



I used to be so appalled by carnations, but lately I have loved them grouped together in a tight bouquet. Our local grocery store has had some really great Fall colors of them for cheap! 





Hope you enjoyed the tables! Come back by Thursday for our front porch ideas! 



be blessed,

leslie 


No comments:

Post a Comment