Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Front Porch

Good morning friends! Sharing a few pictures of our fall front porch! It will be a brief post. I'm headed out of town with some girlfriends today to go to Round Top and San Marcos outlets! Make sure to follow us on Instagram to get a peek at all of our great finds! 


I kept it pretty simple. The whisky barrels are a find from Canton. I have used and loved them SO much! I want to add some more color with mums, but haven't gotten around to that just yet! Our porch gets NO sun, so full sun plants don't do very well there, sadly. 










My in-laws built the planters for my birthday. They turned out perfectly! If you love them, we can make YOU one, too :) 





Sorry for the brief post, but off on vacation! I'll be back on Monday!

be blessed,

leslie 

No comments:

Post a Comment