Friday, October 18, 2013

White House Wednesday...on Friday

So... we're only two days late with this post. It could be worse.  This week just got away from me! But, I wanted to definitely share some of the inspiration happening here at the WHTC.  

I have had a thing for natural/weathered/raw wood finishes since...I asked Clay to build me our first table, I suppose. If you follow me on Pinterest, you can see an emerging theme of, well, wood everything! I think it brings such warmth and depth to spaces, especially those with neutral colors (whites, grays, creams) which I'm drawn to. 

That being said, we made our first bed a few weeks ago! The hunt for wood headboard/bed inspiration led me wanting to design about 100 more. Here are a few of my favorites. 


source

source
You can always count on Pottery Barn to nail the farmhouse style. I would LOVE to have a farmhouse bed with posters like the one above. If only our ceilings were a little taller, and the bed wouldn't literally touch the ceiling :). 


source
This design was one we considered for the bed we made for a "BIG" boy room. It could go with so many themes, from nautical to vintage to sports. And, let's discuss how GREAT built in storage is? 



via Pinterest
This was the design I showed to Clay and said, "Can you make this?" This dialogue happens daily (almost).  I could get on board to having a bed like this, for. sure.
source
This design is sold at one of my favorite online stores/ design sites. I seriously love everything they sell and design. I wish we lived a teensy bit closer and their prices were a teensy bit lower :). 



The White House Table Co.



Here is a sneak peek of the bed WE made! I'm hoping to get a whole room design post once his BIG BOY room is finished. It turned out so fun, and definitely opened some new possibilities for WHTC! 

Which bed is YOUR favorite? Hope y'all have the happiest of weekends! 

be blessed,

leslie 






No comments:

Post a Comment